Gift Horse room

About Risby Village Hall

Risby Village Hall is owned by the people of Risby, and administered on their behalf by Risby Village Hall Charity Trust, which is a registered charity, charity number 1096335

The hall was originally built in 1923 by Sir John Wood, and bequeathed to the people of the village in 1952. It has since been run on behalf of the village by a group of trustees.

The hall itself consists of one smaller and one larger hall and the gift horse room which is ideal for meetings. All the halls are available to hire separately or together as a package. There are two kitchens, one in the gift horse room and a much larger fully equipped kitchen with cooking and dining facilities, and a glass washer.

From the Small Hall via the french doors, there is a fenced garden area with a Pétanque court. this is an ideal area in the summer.

 

Pétanque court and garden area

Large Hall – seated 250, dancing 350 people

Risby Village Hall