Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the Risby Village Hall Summer Holidays Photography Competition 2023. The competition organisers are Risby Village Hall. By accepting the Terms & Conditions of the competition and subsequently submitting your images, you have entered into an agreement with Risby Village Hall. The organisers reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
By entering the competition, you agree to the provisions of these terms and conditions and to comply fully with them.
The competition is open to anyone except those directly involved with the competition and judging (including their families and relatives).
If you are under the age of 16 you must have permission to enter from your parent or guardian. By submitting an entry for the competition, your parent/carer/guardian is deemed to have given such consent and to agree to the use of the entry as described in these terms and conditions.
The competition opens on 1st August 2023 and the closing date for submissions is midnight 31st August 2023. All submissions received outside of this time will not be eligible. Please note that sending is not proof of receipt.
The Organisers cannot be held responsible for emails that do not arrive due to the entrant’s email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
Your entry must be submitted digitally via this website. No other forms of entry will be accepted.
By submitting images to Risby Village Hall, each entrant confirms and warrants that:
- they are the sole author of each entry and that it is their original work;
- they own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of each image;
- they have the permission of anyone pictured in the image (or, where the image shows any persons under 18, the consent of their parent/guardian) for the usage rights required by Risby Village Hall and will indemnify Risby Village Hall against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement;
- they have not licensed or disposed of any rights in the image that would conflict with uses to be made by Risby Village Hall; and
- they have received any necessary permissions from the owner(s) of objects including buildings included in submitted images for the usage rights required by Risby Village Hall and will indemnify Risby Village Hall against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement.
What to enter
Photographs must not exceed 100Mb in size. Please ensure images are uploaded as you wish them to be displayed on the website. You will receive a confirmation email when you successfully upload an image.
Entries must not have been a ‘winner’ in any other photographic competition
Would you like to to contribute to the efforts that the current committee do to maintain and improve these vital facilities?
If you think you up to the task and would like to find out more, then speak our email one of the current committee members to find out more.